Do you love programming?
Do you spend your time thinking about how to make things you’ve already made, better? Do you get excited when you are able to implement something completely new where the only limitation is your imagination? When you come across a new piece of technology, do you automatically think of all the amazing new superpowers it will give you and new things that you will be able to do with them?
If your answer is yes to at least one of the questions above, please continue reading :)
We are currently looking for a PHP Developer to join our new team in Belgrade and help us improve our existing products and build exciting new ones!
Your responsibilities include:
- Write a good quality, clean and maintainable code
- Implement and tweak awesome features
- Stay on top of the latest advancements in backend technologies and architectures
Our company benefits:
- We will provide the technology equipment/gadgets of your choice
- Flexible working hours
- A great team with smart colleagues
- Regular “Hack days” in order to try out new and interesting technologies and capabilities, as well as regular team events
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Support for relocation, if necessary
The qualities we are looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience as a backend developer
- A good understanding of MySQL, including complex queries and optimization
- High proficiency using object-oriented PHP and web frameworks like Laravel, Symfony2
- Self-motivation and a passion for learning new technologies
- Very good English skills
Bonus points for knowing/using any of the following:
- Other backend languages and frameworks like Python (Django, Flask), Ruby (RoR, Sinatra)
- ElasticSearch, Redis, or Memcache
- TDD (PHPUnit) or BDD (Behat or Codeception)
- AngularJS / NodeJs / SASS / LESS
- Composer / Packagist (double bonus points for having a package on packagist)
If you like our offer…
… please send your CV in English including portfolio list with brief description of the projects that you have participated in and your role in each of them. Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please use the following link for the application: https://holidaypirates-jobs.personio.de/job/3959?_pc=1337